||BE/B-Tech (All Domains) / BSC (IT) / MCA
INTERNSHIP OFFERED FOR DEMONSTRATING OF SOFTWARE, FAULT- FINDING AND CREATING A BETTER EXPERIENCE FOR USERS:
Students will have to demonstrate to a minimum of 100 people the software given to them and also train them on the software so that the users could maximize the benefit from the software. Locate software problems if any and make the customer experience better. Give suggestions for better working of the products.
- Prepare a Proposal Letter and PPT for the event.
- Organizing the place for the Demonstration (could be own college hall in your city).
- Organize a minimum crowd of 100 people.
- Organize a Projector and a screen for the demonstration.
- Submitting of report after demonstration with suggestion of any improvement of software or faults that may have occurred during the demonstration.
- Organize at least four local sponsors from the city where the event will take place and you are expected to think of other innovative ideas for branding.
- Sponsors will be taken only to cover the basic cost of the event.
- Planning the budget for the event, so it fits the sponsors limit.
Permissions: Obtain all necessary permissions if required.