||BMM/ BMS/ BBA /BCA/ Diploma
(All Other Domain)
INTERNSHIP OFFERED FOR ORGANIZING A 'FASHION SHOW', A 'FLASH MOB' OR 'STREET PLAY' FOR A SOCIAL CAUSE (cause could be anything) IN YOUR CITY
- Students will be organizing mall events named as ‘Fashion Show’ or a ‘Flash Mob’ in your city.
- Prepare a Proposal Letter and PPT for the event.
- Organize convenient location in the mall.
- This could be done by contacting the Marketing Manager of the Mall and asking him to give a convenient location in the mall free of cost.
- Prepare a Proposal Letter and inform the Marketing Manager that this event could increase footfalls to the mall that is what a marketing manager mainly looks at.
- Organize Ramp size not less than 25ft*10
- Designer Clothes for Models: This could be done by contacting the fashion designer school, get their students and they will exhibit their designer clothes in return we can give them branding by placing their logo at the backdrop, regular announcements of the brand during the event and displaying their standees at the side of the ramp. You are expected to think of other innovative ideas for branding.
- Organize local celeb connected to the social cause.
- Organize publicity for the event like local Newspapers, Radio, TV stations, Hoardings etc.
- Organize at least four local sponsors from the city where the event will take place and are expected to think of other innovative ideas for branding.
- Sponsors will be taken only to cover the basic cost of the event.
- Planning the budget for the event, so it fits the sponsors limit.
Permissions: Obtain all necessary permissions if required.